Hard Surface Flooring
It is important for owners who are considering changing their surface flooring understand their obligations.
Adverse noise transfer can have a major impact on the peaceful enjoyment of apartment living.
Please lodge written details with Logiudice Property Group prior to installation detailing;
- That an acoustic underlay will be installed between the concrete floor slab and the proposed flooring.
- The acoustic underlay will comply to Australian Standards for the Building Code of Australia Requirements ISO 140-7 and ISO 717-2.
- The material chosen will ensure that the transfer of sound through to the floor below will not be greater than 62dB.
- The flooring must comply with the relevant Royale Apartments By Law item 34.1, 34.2 & 39.
- The acoustic underlay must be installed as per its manufactures instructions and according to Aust Standards.
- The apartment owner is wholly responsible to ensure these instructions are carried out.
Air Conditioner Replacements
Please Note the Following Important Points: When obtaining a quote, please liaise with the building manager to obtain access to the Plant Room which houses the outdoor units.
Please lodge written details with Logiudice Strata prior to installation stating
- A step-by-step plan from the installer on how the works are to be carried out, together with a scope of work and specifications.
- Copy of the installers current Public Liability insurance.
- Details of what cutting of Common Area Ceilings or Walls, and how this will be reinstated, covered and painted.
- As per the By Laws, any alteration to Common Areas must be approved by The Royale Council prior to works. Logiudice Property Group – Strata must receive all above information and will liaise with the Council to provide written approval for the proposed works.