Gymnasium – Conditions of Use
- It is recommended that you seek medical advice before using the Gymnasium.
- Remember to wear appropriate footwear.
- Carry a towel and wipe down all equipment after use.
- Report any equipment failure to the Building Manager or Strata Manager.
- Return weights to the storage racks after use.
- Do not drop weights on the floor as the sound reverberates through the floor.
- Under no circumstances should any equipment be removed from the gymnasium. All Common areas are under CCTV surveillance.
- The Gymnasium is available for Residents’ use only.
- Please keep noise to a minimum, including music.
- Please switch off lights and air conditioner on leaving the area.
- The Gymnasium is available from the hours of:
Monday to Friday 6am – 10pm
Exception of weights/treadmills
Monday to Friday 7am – 7pm
Sundays 9am – 7pm